We recommend GetResponse as the best All-in-One affiliate marketing tool.
GetResponse is a feature-rich online marketing solution, fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists (1 million+ subscribers). For over 10 years, it has provided easy-to-use, self-service applications and expert support for creating and managing email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and autoresponders that convert contacts into customers. Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices and established relationships with major Internet and email service providers, GetResponse has maintained the highest possible deliverability standards for over a decade, ensuring that our customers’ messages deliver the highest possible return on their email marketing investment.
– 300+ industry templates – Looks matter! Choose from over 300 Industry HTML templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience and industry. Use the intuitive editor to customize your email communications with cool graphics, fonts, and formatting, then brand with your company logo and colors.
– A/B Testing – To ensure you get the best results from your email campaign, test it first! Create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. GetResponse will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you cash − and lost customers!
– Email Analytics – Make sure every campaign is better than the last! Let GetResponse track every open, click, unsubscribe, and purchase. See the big picture with visual graphs, and get customized reports in your inbox daily.
– Guaranteed Deliverability – GetResponse applies over 10 years of expert human and automated system monitoring so your email marketing messages end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders. From the automated list hygiene to the established ISP relationships and feedback loops, GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your brand – are always protected and compliant.
– Social media integration – Millions of potential customers are getting their product “buzz” from social networks − and you need to be there! GetResponse puts you in the middle of this non-stop conversation with point-and-click integration. Let Facebook and Twitter deliver instant links to your latest campaigns, coupons, and blogs today!
– Online surveys – With GetResponse Surveys, research won’t cost you a dime extra! Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the data you need to improve products, target campaigns, and stay ahead of the competition! It’s a snap to use – just point and click to design, then publish and watch the results roll in.
– GetResponse mobile apps – Keep your finger on the pulse of your campaigns! GetResponse apps for iPhone and Android give you instant access to your dashboard and key stats, so you can react, anywhere, anytime. Add subscribers manually or import from your address book and you’ll never miss an opportunity to grow your list and your business!
– Coaching and support – GetResponse expert staff are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you maximize your email marketing – and your profits. Whether you’re a team of one or 20, we’ll work with you every step of the way so you market smarter and faster − without adding staff. Get in touch via phone, email, or live chat. It’s friendly and it’s free!
– GetResponse Enterprise – GetResponse Enterprise is a fully standalone system, engineered to provide high-volume sending, superb reliability, and expert support at an affordable price. Your enterprise-level service is hosted on a separate, high-end server with two dedicated IPs and is capable of sending up to 1,000,000 messages in a 24-hour period. The system is managed automatically based on our advanced “send-and-delivery” GetResponse analytics, and monitored by a team of enterprise delivery experts.
When selling anything online, it’s important to remember that you are not selling to everybody. Not everybody wants what you have. There’s no point in trying to convince someone who isn’t interested in your product into becoming a customer.
Instead, look for a target market that already wants what you have.
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT YOUR TARGET MARKET
You should be able to name the particular attributes of your ideal target market without giving it a second thought.
If your ideal customer is an individual, ask yourself, “What are the top 3 most painful things in their lives?” If business owners are your target market, the question becomes, “What are the top 3 most painful things in their business?”
You should also know the top 3 things they are afraid of. What keeps them awake at night?
Do you know the top 3 skepticisms and objections that keep people from buying your products? This might be tricky because, most often, they won’t tell you—even if you ask.
Think of the Benefits your product offers rather than its Features—people want to know how your product will improve their lives or solve their problems. The more Benefit-rich your product description the more likely people will want it.
Think outside the box. Can your product be used to solve problems other than that for which it was originally designed? If so, this may open up a completely new target audience for you.
Finally, what are your potential customers’ alternatives to buying from you? You may think they buy from somewhere else, but maybe they don’t buy at all.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR TARGET MARKET
When it comes to your ideal target market, knowing the answers to the above questions will give you the key to building a strong relationship with your customers.
Apply this knowledge to your advertising. Speak to their problems, pains, and desires. Reading your ad should make people subconsciously think, “That’s me.” Your ads will stand out, and your results improve almost magically.